Checkout by Amazon
Checkout by Amazon™ is a complete checkout and payments solution for e-commerce retailers. Your customers use shipping addresses and payment methods stored in their Amazon.com accounts to checkout on your website. Checkout by Amazon™ offers unique features including options to checkout with Amazon’s 1-Click and Amazon PayPhrase. It includes tools for businesses to manage shipping charges, sales tax, promotions, and post-sale activities including refunds, cancellations, and chargebacks.
Offer Checkout by Amazon to enable millions of Amazon customers to use shipping addresses and payment information in their Amazon.com accounts to buy on your e-commerce or mobile website. Customers complete purchases quickly and conveniently, without ever leaving your website.
Amazon Simple Pay
Amazon Simple Pay™ is a set of payment-only products that allow your customers to use payment information from their Amazon.com account as a payment method on your website. If you don’t need Amazon’s end-to-end checkout pipeline, but still want to enable your customers to use their payment information already on file at Amazon, use Amazon Simple Pay.
Amazon Simple Pay provides easy to integrate HTML code to enable one-time payments, subscriptions, marketplace payments and donations.
Amazon Terms and Conditions
- This promotional offer (“Offer”) is limited to any eligible payment account using Checkout by Amazon or any Amazon Simple Pay payment service offered by Amazon Payments. The payment services may be used in combination or across multiple websites.
- The Offer is valid for a limited time only. Offer is made by Amazon Payments, Inc. Participants must register for a payment account by no later than September 30, 2009. Accounts that have submitted transactions prior to April 29, 2009 are not eligible.
- For transactions processed using a qualifying account after April 29, 2009, Amazon Payments will waive its processing fees through September 30, 2009 or until the total volume of transactions processed through the account reaches $2 million, whichever is earlier. Thereafter, normal processing fees will apply.
- Amazon Payments reserves the right to terminate any account’s participation in the Offer if the average transaction value, during any week, is less than $5.
- Participants must register and maintain an account in good standing with Amazon Payments, Inc. Participants must be located within the United States to accept payments with Amazon Payments. Use of Checkout by Amazon and Amazon Simple Pay and the submission of transactions are subject to the Amazon Payments User Agreement.
- Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional or incentive offer from Amazon Payments.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- Offer is void in the event of fraud, mistake, or any failure to satisfy any terms of the Offer.
- Amazon Payments reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this Offer at any time.