In order to set up Cart32 to work with Cardinal Commerce to use the Verified By Visa and Mastercard SecureCode programs, you have to follow these 2 sets.
There are 2 pieces to the puzzle. First you need to set up the Cardinal Commerce section. To do you have to go to 2 different pages in the Cart32 web administration:
- Go into the Cart32 admin. (Ex. http://www.cart32.com/cgi-bin/c32web.exe)
- Login and go to the Enterprise -> Verified By Visa tab
- Enter in your Cardinal Processor ID and Cardinal Merchant ID
- Enter in the Cardinal URL and press Save
The items in 3 & 4 should be supplied by Cardinal Commerce.
The next step is to set up your real time card processor that works with Cardinal Commerce. There are 4 or 5 right now that work, so if yours doesn’t work directly with them out of the box, we’ll have to work with them to make it happen. The ones currently supported are AuthorizeNet, USAePay and Verisign.
For the next steps we will assume you use AuthorizeNet as your processor. Any processor would be similiar.
- Go to the Enterprise -> Real Time Card Processing tab in the Cart32 admin
- Choose AuthorizeNet 3.1 from the drop down list
- Enter in your login and password and press Save