In order for Cart32 to successfully communicate with Verisign the following steps should be taken:
- Go to the Cart32 Administration.
- On the Enterprise Tab, select Verisign from the Auth Name drop down list and wait for the page to refresh.
Note: You will choose Verisign Payflow Pro or Verisign Payflow Link based on your Verisign account.
- Check the Use Real Time Credit Card Processing field.
- Enter your Verisign User ID, Password, Partner, and Vendor in the respective fields and click Save.
Note: Vendor is typically the same as your User ID.
- On the Cart Settings Tab, Payment Information Tab, select the Exp Date field and set the Validation to “mm/yy”.
- Click Save.
- Send a test order through using the following information:
Card Number: 4111 1111 1111 1111
Exp. Date: 12/10 (beyond today’s date)
A test order should be successful upon completion of these steps.