If you are receiving “Object variable or With block variable not set Error Number = 91” when you click the Confirm Order button within the Cart32 checkout process, you will need to disable HTML email in your cart settings.
To disable HTML email, please do the following:
- Go to the Cart32 web admin.
- Click on Email under the Settings tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Underneath the Customer E-mail Subject line there is a checkbox labeled Send email in HTML format.
- Uncheck the box Send email in HTML format.
- Click Save.
- Once you have done this, you should be able to proceed beyond the Confirm Order button from within the Cart32 checkout process. You will need to check the HTML used in your HTML email header / footer and your Cart32 email settings to determine the cause of the error.