If you receive the error Invalid Admin Password when trying to log into your Cartr32 Global Administration you are probably entering the incorrect password. If you believe the password is correct, or if you simply have forgotten the password you can reset it by following these steps:
- Locate the cart32.ini file located in your CGI-BIN directory wherever you installed Cart32
- Open the cart32.ini file with something like notepad
- Find the line that starts with AdminPassword= and remove everything after the equals sign on that line only!!!
- Save and Close the cart32.ini file
- Using your browser, navigate to your Cart32 Global Administration (example: http://example.com/cgi-bin/c32web.exe/admin). You should be prompted to make a new password.