If you try to import an export file from Cart32 into Quickbooks and your receive the following error:
Warning: the tax field cannot be left blank, even for
non-taxable customers and sales which have no taxable items,
so non-taxable sales will be corrected for this district.
In order to correct this, you will need to make an adjustment in the QuickBooks tax settings.
- Open the company in Quickbooks.
- Click on EDIT menu, select PREFERENCES and then SALES TAX.
- Select COMPANY PREFERENCES.
- Change Charge sales tax to “NO”.
- Click OK to return to your main Quickbooks window.
Please try to import your Cart32 export file again and you should now be able to successfully import the file.