Cart32 is able to integrate with FedEx to pull in Real Time Shipping Rates to provide to your customers. To set up your FedEx account with Cart32, you will need six pieces of information:
- Ship From State (2 Characters)
- Ship From Zip Code
- Ship From Country (Generally this is US)
- FedEx Account Number
- FedEx Meter Number*
- FedEx Authorization Key
- FedEx Production Password**
To obtain your Meter Number and Authorization Key, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to http://fedex.com/us/developer
- Login in with FedEx username and password or click Register Now if they don’t have one.
- Click “Technical Resources” (left side).
- Under that click “FedEx web services for shipping.
- Click on “Move To Production” (right side).
- Scroll down to button and click “Obtain Production Key”.
- On form choose “No” on question 1.
- Check the first box on question 2.
- Choose “Corporate Developer” on question 3.
- Accept agreement.
- Fill out the form (do not use dashes in the account number).
- Receive meter number and key instantly. The production password gets emailed.
- Enter all of that into the Carrier Set Up section of Cart32 and Save.
- Test to see if FedEx rates are working.
*For security reasons, FedEx will no longer give the Meter Number out over the phone or through email.
**Your Production Password will be emailed to you once you complete the above steps.