The autodownload feature allows downloadable products, such as .pdf, .mp3, etc., to be sold using Cart32. This feature is only available in the Cart32 Enterprise Edition.
- Go to the Cart32 web admin.
- On the Shopping Cart category–>Auto Download subcategory tab.
- Set Use auto download to “Yes”.
- Select when the customer will recieve the link to download their new product from the When to Auto Download dropdown field.
- Optional: Edit the File Not Found Text and the Download Expired Text fields.
- Set up your first downloadable file using the Add an Auto Download File link.
- Enter the Part No for the downloadable product. The part number must match the part number for the item on the add to cart form.
- Enter the Local File path to the file (example: c:\files\downloadable\formwiz.exe). The local file must be on the same server as Cart32.
Enter the File URL to the file (example: http://www.cart32.com/download/formwiz.exe)
- Click Save.